Flower and Butterfly Bookmarks by Farida

 Hello everyone, Farida here.

I am back today with some book marks I have made....and I made a couple of photos from the process to take you along my craft journey. 

First I used some white heavy cardstock paper, modelling paste and a versatile stencil. 

Next I added some colour, cut the paper to size, rounded and inked up the edges. 


To make the book marks look more interesting and beautiful I stamped and coloured some coneflowers and butterflies (grungy butterfly #2 and #4). 


I fussy cut the coloured images. 

And now finally it is time to assemble everything. I love this step when everything comes together. For the final touch I used some embossed words and glued them down to have some nice sentences on my book marks. 




I hope I gave you some inspiration and hopefully see you soon. 

Have a wonderful day. 

Farida from creativefarida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop