ATCs with Purr-fect cats by Priss BlaFu

 Hello, Rubber Dance lovers!!

Today is my turn Priss (@artful.layers) with quick and easy Artist Trading Cards using the lovely cutie cats of the set Purr-fect!.

First, I cut two pieces of black cardstock to the size of 3.5 x 2.5 inches. Then I glued one of my dark blue painted papers with some metallic pink splatters to them.

I love, love, love, layering my backgrounds, so I stamped some paws on it and used white embossing powder. Also some marks with my favourite stamp of the set  Mixed Media Marks.

Finally, some black splashes (another of my favourite techniques). With black gelato, I distressed all the borders


I painted my cats with Watercolour markers and added the sentiments with stamps of the set Mix A Sentiment 1 (a perfect way to create your own sentiments).

Now I'll leave you with some detailed pictures and hope you enjoy creating thing with our stamps and inspiration.




XOXO!!! Priss

These are the stamps I used




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop