Tagbook with Grungy Butterflies by Mariken

Hi everyone, 

Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these five tags. When finished I made a little tag book from the five tags.
 And I will add more...
For this project I used  Grungy Stuff, Pencil Marks 1,
 
I  made a background using my gelliplate and 
added marks with white acrylicpaint and black ink.
Here below you can see the result.


For the butterflies I used my left-overs and stamped them with black ink and cut them out.

I colored the little circles with acrylic markers. 

Then I made the tags and glue the butterflies on the tags.


 

When finished I made the start of a little tag book.

 Soon I will add more tags and hopefully I can make a colorfull little book...

The stamps I used:


 Grungy Butterflies.

 

 And at last a little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board March
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
 
Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
 Mariken

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life