Video Tutorial - Playful Cards for Kids - with Kate
Hi, Kate here.
Today we will be playing with stamps and colours and to brighten our day. You will need just some paper, Rubber Dance stamps and watercolour markers. My tutorial is very easy and making a collage out of prepared pieces of paper is fun and relaxing!
- paper, black stamping pad, glue, any kind of watercolour markers, scissors, glue, 3D foam tape, acrylic block
- stamp dogs with black ink and fussy cut them - no need of colouring
- with watercolour markers stamp different images to A4 paper or any bigger sheet of paper
- with acrylic block and watercolour marker with smooching technique apply colours to scraps of paper
- draw dots, lines ... to scraps of paper
- tear papers to pieces - rectangles or squares - different sizes
- glue pieces to card panel to make collage background for your card
- with 3D foam tape glue dogs (you can add sentiment too)