Cards and tags with Textured Feathers by Mariken


 
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these cards and tags with the Textured Feathers.
I wanted these beautiful stamps in the picture! Love the detailed feathers...

I  made a some backgrounds with acrylic paint and my gelliplate.  
First I rolled some stripes with my brayer and put the stamps into the wet paint.
Love the details!

You can make two prints. The first directly...
 
 
After that you put a thin layer with white acrylic paint.
Then you can make your second print, a ghost print.


 
There you are, two beautiful prints...

 
With dylusion sprays and some white acrylic paint 
I made some prints for the feathers.


 
Then it's time to make the cards and tags.
 I stamped the feathers on the colored papers and cut them out.

 
 I finished the cards and tags with some deatails.
 Also little stamps from this amazing stampset.

The stamps I used:



 And at last a little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board March
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
 
Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
 Mariken



 

Comments

Anneke said…
A beautiful set, loooove the colors!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Join our Combined Blog Hop!

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Back from The Netherlands