Sarcastic Superpower ATCs by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends, how are you all doing?

I haven't used my Sarcastic Superpower stamps for a while and I really love them, so I thought I'd use them for this blog post.

I wanted to make some ATCs, so first I created 2 backgrounds with my Distress Oxides, one using warm tones and one using cool ones. I began by swiping the ink on my craft mat, spritzing with water and swiping the card through the ink.



I used leaf stamps and the same colours I used for the background to add some stamping to the green page. I used Distress Crayons in similar shades to intensify the colours and add some mark making.

Next I stamped flowers on the red background and cut them out.


I cut the green card into ATC sized pieces, arranged the flowers o  the cards and then glued them down. 

I chose a few Tim Holtz Photo Booth pictures and stamped some sentiments onto cream paper and cut them out. I enjoyed matching the quotes to the faces!

I added them to the ATCs, and finished with a bit of shading and doodling. 

Have a lovely weekend!

Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Sarcastic Superpower

Loose Florals #2







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi