Find your bliss by Lisa

 Hi friends! 

Lisa today on the blog and I'm happy to share with you my new art journal inspiration for Rubber Dance design team playing with scrap of papers, watercolors and fabulous stamps! 

To start I glued on my page some piece of paper doilies and old book pages. After that I brushed a coat of clear gesso and I used my favorite watercolors. I like the effect of watercolors on a background of old book pages! 

I let it dry very well and I used Mixed Media Marks and Grungy Stuff stamp sets with archival inks black and teal.

I chose Inky Friends stamp set and I stamped and cutted a big butterfly from a White cardstock.

I used also Mix A Sentiment stamp set on a black cardstock and I embossed with white powder.

I glued all the elements of my focal point and I added splatters with black liquid paint for add more contrast on the page.

I used these products from the shop: 

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/mixed-media-marks/#cc-m-product-14348286233









I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for today!
Hugs
Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!