TAG "I WISH, WISH TONIGHT" by Josi Tomàs

 Hello everyone!! Josi Tomàs here.

It's only two days until my birthday. A year ago we were able to celebrate it in a strange way but this year is a little different and so I am happy and at peace.

Yet I make a wish. 

I wish that all people are at peace and can leave behind these bad memories that we all have. This tag is a permanent reminder of that wish. 

I leave you below the step by step and video for to do it together...


 



 
 
_____________________________________

STEP BY STEP

1.  Create a background with Gelliplate sheets and Susanne's gift to welcome me to the DT team. I did it by forming wrinkles to give texture.

2. Stamp different stamps over background with a black ink.

3. Apply gold acrylic paint with fingers (the effect stands our more on wrinkles).

Apply with spatula "antique gesso" by Cadence (you can choose another mediums. It's just to give it an antique effect).

5. Finally decorate with a composition. I choose a baby wipe that I have a smeared with pink acrylic paint, one mix media die cut, a bundle of threads, a decorative clip, the word "wish" in vellum, and the phrase "I wish tonight" in paper. 

_____________________________________

 

I hope you like it and enjoyed!! 

See you soon Rubber Dance friends!! 

I have used Grungy Stuff, Sketchy Flowers 1, Affirmations

and Carved Collection 2 (Suzanne's background)...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop