Arty Hearty Tags with Inky Friends by Toni

Hey everyone, Toni here.  Today I've got not one but two tags!  I mean why not when you have some oxide ink left over?  I call it the mop up tag.......



Firstly I used some Oxide Ink in Weathered Wood, Tattered Rose & Black Soot 
I wanted a watercolour effect


Then I did some stencilling and stamping using
Mixed Media Marks & Mix a Sentiment #1 as background stamps 


I used my sewing machine to add more texture round the edge of the tags.
I'm loving this affect at the moment!


The I stamped two hearts using Arty Hearty , placed the smaller heart inside the larger one and adhered the butterflies from the Inky Friends stamp set 
I used the inks to paint and add some detail then I stamped over the top with Mix a Sentiment #1.  I also used some embossing glaze on the wings 

And finally added a sentiment from the Mix a Sentiment #1 stamp set 

Thank you for joining me I hope you have a fabulous week 

I have made a quick time lapse of the tags' background,
You can view it on instagram

Toni XoXo 


Rubber Dance links:





Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Completely beautiful! Jo x

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop