BIBLE JOURNAL PAGE - BELIEVE by Josi Tomàs

 Hello everyone!! Josi Tomàs here. How are you enjoying the spring? I'm very happy. Days are longer and the weather is warm on most days.

I love being with you one more time using Rubber Dance Stamps together. Shall we create another Journal Page? But this time, I choose my Chaotic Bible Journal!! 

I leave you below the photos and step by step to do it together. The order of the video is a bit different but in this case, doesn't alter the result.

 






 ____________________________________________________________

STEP BY STEP 

  1. Create a background with Susanne's free printables

2. Apply candle wax all over the page. Next, apply two colours of acrylic paint. I did it with my fingers because it's better for me, but if you don't want to get your hands dirty, you can do it with a brush.

3. Dry it very well. Then run the sandpaper over the entire sheet and you can see the stripping effect of the paint.

4. Then create a small collage in the centre of the page with a book paper and sheet music. Stick it with glue diluted in water.

5. Diffuse with white gesso diluted in water. I do this to integrate all the work. Then apply acrylic pink paint with a brush on the top edge and spray water to make drops fall. Dry it very well.

6. Stamps with different stamps in black and grey colour (If you don't have grey ink as same as me, you can use pre-discharged black ink on other paper).

7. Draw and highlight all over the page and on the stamps with black and white marker. Use your imagination and feelings. It's a good and relaxing practice!

8. Finally I decorate the project with a previously painted branch and the word "believe" in parentheses. Highlight the edges with black ink.

________________________________________________


 I have you like it and enjoyed!!

See you soon Rubber Dance friends!!

 

 I have used Affirmations and Pencil Marks 2...

 



 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!