Gelli Print Christmas Card by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends, 

By now you all know how much I love my gelli prints and while looking through some of them I had an idea for a Christmas card.

I started by cutting away part of a DL card to create (half) a Christmas tree shape.  

I chose a blue gelli print for the background on the inside part of the card. 

For the tree part I chose a green gelli print.

Next I stamped some baubles and a shooting star on (you've guessed it) another gelli print and cut them out.

I used some of the tiny background stamps to emboss snowflakes and stars on the blue background.

I glued the shooting star onto the background and used foam pads to stick the baubles onto the tree, then added a Christmas quote sticker.

To finish the card I used black Distress Ink around the edges to make the colours pop, added some glitter on the baubles and shooting star, some white dots and a few gems.

Hope you like it!

Until next time,

Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Watercolour Xmas

Textured Christmas Trees






Comments

Julie S said…
Gorgeous! You're going to make someone's day when they open that envelope.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop