FLY FLY FLOWERS CARD

 Hello friends of Rubber Dance!! Josi Tomàs writes to you.

 How are you doing this November? Is it very cold in your city or town or perhaps it is warmer?? In my town it is cold but in my heart it is spring.

For this reason today I want to show you a new card with beautiful flowers.

 _________________________________________________

Here I leave you how I did it...

First I apply with their Distress Oxide applicator in two colors. Then I spray the stamp with water and stamped it. After that you should let it dry very well.

Second, I have stamped different stamps with permanent black ink and the same Distress Oxide ink colors.

Finally I have painted the lovely "fly fly flowers" with my watercolors and I have used them as the main decoration with a little piece of fabric with a "sentiment" that I have sewn around the edges.

I hope you like it and you are encouraged to do your version.

See you soon!! xxxooo 
______________________________________________

I have used these really nice stamps...

#Fly Fly Flowers #Affirmations #Vintage Script #Mixed Media Marks

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands