Colorful cards with Carved Collection #2 by Mariken

Hi everyone!
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these two colorful cards

I used : 

Carved Collection #2 and Pencil Marks #3

I  made a some backgrounds with ecoline brushpens.

      Then I stamped some marks with white embossingpowder

with the Pencil Marks #3

 
I cut the background into little squares and glued them on white cards.
 
 Finally I stamped the beautiful flowers from Carved Collection #2 
 
and glued them on the backgrounds.

                                                         The stamps I used for these cards:


 
A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board November
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
 
  Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
Mariken XX
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop