Celestial cards by Mariken

 
Hi everyone!
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these ATC cards with  the Celastial stamps

I used : 

Celastial, Pencil Marks #2, Pencil Marks #3 and the sentiments from Flowers gone Wild.

I  made a some backgrounds with acrylic paint and my gelliplate. 
First I made a light blue background and then I put the stamps into the wet paint.
Love the details!

You can make two prints. The first directly...


                                          Then you can make your second print, a ghost print.

Making some marks...

I colored the sweet images with matching watercolors,

and added some white details with a poscamarker.

Finally I stitched a border around the cards. 

Finished... four colorful ATC cards.

The stamps I used for these cards: 

Celastial
Flowers gone Wild
Pencil Marks #2
Pencil Marks #3


A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board November
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
  
  Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
Mariken XX
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!