Just to say 'hello' again-greetingcard by Farida

Hello lovelies,

how are you doing? Around my place the weather is getting more rainy on these days and it's sometimes really dark outside even in the afternoon. But still there is plenty of work in the garden and outside with all these leaves falling.

So I wanted to let a friend know, that I am thinking of her even when we don't always have time to meet each other. 

I made this card using a easy-peasy background by using the inkpads directly on the paper and adding a lot of water splashes to cover up, that there is not much ink blending. 

I feel like flowery cards are never wrong, so I stamped these leavea and the flower from the sketchy flower #3 stamp set and coloured them in with my alcohol markers. 

I glued them down using some foam tape at the back. To fill in the gaps between the flowers I added some stone drops. And finally added my sentiment using "hello my friend" from the sketchy flowers #2 stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by and hopefully see you again soon. Have a lovely day.

Greets Farida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi