Autumn Card by Josi Tomàs

Hi friends of Rubber Dance!! Josi Tomàs writes.

Autumn is here, but in my city is still hot, although little by little, the cold days are approaching and we cannot avoid it.

November is one of my favourites fall months because the trees are colourful and the landscape is so beautiful. What do you think about this? I hope you like it the same as me.

Today I want to show you a new tutorial, step by step.

Enjoy getting your hands dirty and using your Rubber Dance stamps. 


 


____________________________________

STEP BY STEP

1. Create a background with different sheets of papers, acrylic white paint, white embossing and Distress Oxide.

2. Stamp your favourite stamps on the project and decorate with your imagination.

You can see the complete process in the video.

_____________________________________ 

 


I hope you like it and enjoyed!! See you soon!!

xxxooo

 

I have used 

#Mixed Media Marks #Pencil Marks 3 #Twiggy Leaves 

#Textured Birds #Grungy Harlequin


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop