Long time, no sea by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here today and I'm sharing a card that is just for escapism of winter and Christmas creations.

I used three stamp sets are Textured Fishes, Textured Sea Creatures and Whale Wishes. They work so well together.
I simply stamped them on white card and coloured using watercolours.


The layers of the card are created using a die and white card that I painted in two different turquoises. The white bubbles are made using embossing powder and I added glitter as a finishing touch. I almost forgot the 'Miss You' is from Sketch Flowers #2.


Thanks so much for looking, have a lovely day, Sam :)

Here are the stamps I used:



and Sketchy Flowers #2


For more inspiration you can find Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook right here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi