Gift Pouches by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends,

Angie here! I'm always trying to think of alternative ways of wrapping present and trying to avoid materials that can't be recycled, so this time I have been making small gift pouches using book pages, but you could use other papers from your stash.

There are a lot of tutorials on the Internet for folding little pouches, and whilst I'm not going into a detailed description here I hope the photos give you an idea of what to do, it really is very simple. I've used double sided scrapbook paper so you can see which way I'm folding, and washi tape so you can see where to glue, but I used double sided tape on the actual pouches. I hope I'm making sense! 








After making my book page pouches I used the doilie stamps to emboss white and metallic on black paper, 

then stamped in shades of blue/turquoise on white paper. 

I cut out the Doilies then arranged them on the pouches. I tried to arrange some of the so that the Doilies would line up on the closed pouch.


Finally I added some pom-pom trim for extra decoration.


Until next time,
Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi