Believe in yourself

 Hi friends! 

Lisa today with you and I'm happy to share this new art journal inspiration playing with Rubber Dance stamps!


To start I brushed white gesso on the page so I applied some acrylic paints directly with my fingers.


I used Mixed Media stamps set with archival inks. On a piece of white cardstock I stamped some flowers that I used as my focal point.




Finally I made splatters with black and also gold liquid paint.



I used these products from the shop: 




https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/mixed-media-marks/#cc-m-product-14348286233



I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for today!
Hugs, Lisa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands