Perfect Canvas


Hello everyone 
Welcome back today I have a piece created on a small canvas board using 
Inky flowers, pencil marks #2 & Flowers gone wild stamp sets 
Firstly I added some texture with paste and a stencil let it dry then I added colour using distress sprays 
 Once everything was dry I added some white space back with gesso and a dry brush slowly going from the edges inwards
I don't like to have a slight frame to my art so I dabbed on some distress ink in espresso 
I also stamped the images in espresso aswell first the larger leaf from pencil marks #2 I stamped twice then the corner flower flower from inky flowers 
I used a water soluble pastels to shade the them 
Adhered everything down stamped a sentiment from flowers gone wild and it's complete 
Thank you for joining me 
Toni 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands