Colorful Flower Circle by Ellie Knol


A colorful flowery card today, yes, I am Ellie ...



I made a colored background on watercolor paper with various Distress Oxide inks and let it dry.



I've wanted to try to make a circle for a while now with just this one stamp. 
I stamped it onto the background in a circle, heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. 



I applied bleach with a tiny brush to decolorize it.The bleach changed the color of the ink I used to stamp. This time the heat embossing did not protect it as it usually does... not sure why.. 
Plan B; I decided to stamp the images on watercolor paper and fussycut all five of them to be colored later and adhered to the background after all the background stamping was done..



To complete the circle, so the elements were really touching each other,  I added stamped numbers from the Pick A Number stamp set.
For more interest I stamped the Old Book Page script only partially and here and there, and the smaller leaf from the Sketchy Flowers #3 stamp set in 3 places.  


I decided it needed something else in the composition; that's where the ticket from the Mixed Media Marks #2 stamp set came in. I cut it in half, and punched a half-circle out of the bigger part as shown.

I hope you like it and might want to give it a try!
Have a good day!  

Rubber Dance Stamps:


Sketchy Flowers #3



Mixed Media Marks #2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop