Merry Christmas Mixed Media Cards

 Hello Rubber Dance Friends, i'm back sharing two christmas card with you today.


As you may know, I love gel prints and I used some again here. For the background and for the trees.
The trees are gold embossed and then simply cut out, contour accurate, so that no edge protrudes. I then glued them on with foam pads. I sewed on some tissue paper behind the trees.




I hope you like them :) Are you already in the process of creating your Christmas cards?

Thanks so much for stopping by, enjoy your day!

 


Do not miss this: 

All our Christmas stamps are 10% off until Monday.

Dunja
 (Blog | Instagram | Facebook)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop