Gift Box with Carved Fox by Gail

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  Gail here today and my thoughts have turned toward Christmas and gifts.  It's nice if you get invited out to take a little something, and what better than a handmade something???

I've made a gift box and decorated with Pine Fir Yew and Carved Fox stamps

I started with a 10" x 8.5" piece of patterned card and stamped with the long Yew stamp and three shades of blue distress ink.  I used dimensions I found on a fb group for a twist box.

After I scored my lines I had a brain wave to ink all the edges, which made cutting away the bits I didn't need so much easier!!!  There is one more set of scores to make if you want to try the twist box, but I thought this simple box was nice a it is, and there is more room for goodies!!

I wanted a masculine look so I choose to simply embellish with Spellbinders Label 21 dies, cutting the scraps I cut off the box and 12 x 12 sheet.  Using scraps makes me happy!!!

I cut a larger label, edged with blue ink and stamped Carved Fox.  Isn't he adorable!!!  I added a little gel pen colour and stamped Rubber Dance God Jul on one of the little flaps I had cut off for the sentiment panel.

Ready to fill with caramallised almonds, once I get them made.  Nam nam

I hope you like my little gift box.

If you are making anything with Rubber Dance stamps you can share your makes in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge.  See you there!!!

Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop.  There is a selection of stamps on special offer so hop over and check out the sale!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands