Clean and easy card by Farida

 Hello lovlies,

sometimes you are in need of a easy and fast "thank you"-card, but it should still have this little extra, aren't you?
So here is my idea and inspiration for you.

At first I took a white piece of cardstock and some water soluable ink to brush on it. I liked the idea of having that "thank you" flying to the recipient, so it inspired my to take the textured  feather stamp set. 

What I needed next was the something extra for the card, so I took some foils and embossing powder.



I love how the feathers now have this foiling sparkle, though i choosed some monochromatic colour scheme for this card.

I cutted around the brush stroked background and used some foam adhesive to glue it onto my card base. The "Thanks" word stamp is from the sketchy flowers # 2 stamp set and I used the same foiling technique as for  the feathers. For the last finisheing touches I added some clear nuvo drops.



Do you have any go-to-technique for a easy and simple card?


Thank you for stopping by. See you again soon.


Farida








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop