VIDEO - making ephemera with Rubber Dance stamps

 Hi, 

today I have for you tons of tips for making paper ephemera with Rubber Dance stamps. Ephemera for junk/art journaling or other paper crafts. You can use any kind of Rubber Dance stamps which you have at home and you can have a lot of fun.

My advice - take out box many stamps, take out stamps which you did not use ages and you will fell in them in love again, because all great stamps which we have are worth to use again and again. 

I do not have any list of stamps today because I used really half of Rubber Dance shop for my crafting. 


I do not have any close up photos today, everything is in video. 

Have a nice day

Kate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button