Dream art journal page by Lisa

 Hi friends! 

Lisa today with my new art journal inspiration for Rubber Dance design team


I took a piece of watercolor paper and I used a distress oxide as a watercolor for the background.


I chose Mixed Media Marks stamp set and I used with archival inks.


I added some pieces of stripped papers and a little birdie from Textured Birds stamp set.

For the final touch I made splatters with black liquid paint to add a little contrast on the page.

I used these products from the shop:

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/textured-birds/#cc-m-product-14277479733


https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/mixed-media-marks/#cc-m-product-14348286233


I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for you with fabulous Rubber Dance stamps!

Hugs, Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!