A Card for all Occasions by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here today and I'm sharing a quick and easy card which with an added appropriate sentiment would be suitable for just about any occasion.


I began by making the background using watercolours, simple lines, blobs, splats and some pale text for extra detail. I then stamped the wonderful leaves from the Sketchy Leaves stamp set directly to the card when thoroughly dry and again on white card, this I coloured using watercolours and cut out the leaves and adhered in place. Super quick and super easy but I think it's really pretty.

Here's the stamp sets I used:



 For lots more inspiration and fun please join us at the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook, right here.

Thanks so much for looking, have a wonderful, Sam :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!