Happy Spring, Easter cards by Mariken

 Hi everyone!

Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making three spring cards, or Easter cards.

For these cards I used:

 Textured Spring, Pencil Marks #3 and Four Seasons

I started with making a print with acrylic paint on my gelliplate. 

You can see that I used the rainbow from Pencil Marks #3.

 

 For the stamps from Textured Spring I used black ink

 and colored them with my Tombow brushpens..

                                     I finished the cards with some marks from Pencil Marks #3 

                                                            and a sentiment from Four Seasons.

 The stamps I used:

 Textured Spring 


Pencil Marks #3  

Four Seasons

A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board April
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
   Thank you for your visit and enjoy your Easter days!
Mariken XX
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!