Collage Tags by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends,

How are you? Today I’m going to show you what I do to use up some of the scraps most of us accumulate.

I collect mine in a tin and when it starts to overflow it’s time to do some collaging!

I also have quite a collection of these cute tags, perfect for the job.


I stamped some images on book pages and some on the scraps, then cut them out.


The next job is to look through the scraps and find bits that will go together. 



I try to avoid straight lines, tearing the paper rather than cutting it and arranging it at angles. I also tend to work in one corner. If the background is colourful I chose an image that’s been stamped on a book page, and the other way round. Sometimes I add a little bit of background stamping. Little bits punched from the same paper scraps also work well. I arrange all the bits first, glue them down when I’m happy and then trim around the edges.



Finally I stamped some words onto a piece of card and cut out the ones I wanted to use.
Give it a go - it’s a great stash buster!



Have a lovely Easter!
Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life