Art journal page by Lisa

 Hi friends! 

Lisa today on the blog with my new art journal inspiration playing with some awesome Rubber Dance stamps! 

First I took a piece of watercolor paper and I used some Distress Oxide to create a watercolor background.

I dried with the heat gun so I used some archival inks with the same colors of the background, and with the black archival ink to add a little contrast.

I chose Mixed Media Marks clear stamps to add the details.

Then I used Sketchy Birds clear stamps on a piece of white cardstock and I chose a little birdie for the focal point of the page.

Finally I added a sticker for the sentiment and I made splatters with black liquid paint.

I used these products from the shop: 

https://www.rubberdance.de/clear-stamps/mixed-media-marks-1-clear-0001/#cc-m-product-14534935433

https://www.rubberdance.de/clear-stamps/sketchy-birds-clear-0006/#cc-m-product-14534922233


I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for you!

Hugs 

Lisa





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life