Two colorful cards with Inky Flowers by Mariken

Hi everyone!

Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these two colorful cards

I used :

Inky Flowers, Carved Collection #1, Greetings, Mixed Media Marks, Pencil Marks #2

I  made a some backgrounds with ecoline brushpens and my gelli-plate. 
You can see the process below.
 


 
 For the Inky Flowers I used white embossing powder
 and colored them with the ecoline brushpens.

 
  Then I stamped some marks with white embossingpowder

with the Carved Collection #1 and Mixed Media Marks.

With Pencil Marks #2 I made the black dots.

I cut the flowers and glued them on the backgrounds.
 

The finishing touch... white circles around the black dots with a Posca marker

and a sentiment on the side of the cards.

                                                         The stamps I used for these cards: 

                                                                Carved Collection #1

                                                                          Inky Flowers

                                                                         Greetings

                                                                     Mixed Media Marks

 

A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board April
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
   Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
Mariken XX



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands