Embossed layered Card by Farida

Hello lovlies, 

so happy to see you here again. 
Inspired by looking at layout from other crafters and all their layered, decorated pieces, I wanted to make a layered but stamped card.


At first I started with choosing the perferct stamp set for this technique. I wanted to have one that have some larger filled areas, so I came up with Carved collection #1 stamp set. 


I started stamping and embossing in a sort of diagonal shape on my card panel. For more intrest I choosed some diffrent ambossing powders colours and textures. 

Because it was kind of looking so straight, I added some water colour drops in apple green to get it more 'loose'.



To finally make it into a card I matted the card panel with some white paper that often comes with my craft supply orders. I just recycle them here and than. 
After I glued it onto a card, I took a rectangular piece of vellum paper and added a heat embossed flower from the Sketchy Flowers #3 stamp set on the left side. 
On the right side of the panel I added the 'HI' using some alphabet stickers fro my stash. And finally added some crystal clear drops at the center of the flower. 

I had so much fun layering this stamp sets for a card panel...I sure will make some more using some other stamp sets.

Thank you for stopping by and reading. Hopefully see you again soon. 
Stay healthy and craft on ;)

Farida 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!