CAPE CANAVERAL 1962

 Hi friends! Josi Tomàs writes you again. Do you like travel around the world? 

I'm sure that the answer in 90% is "yes". I love travel but I haven't be able the opportunity of to meet a lot places yet.

For example Cape Canaveral is one of them. I imagine myself in that place watching a space launch with my family. Maybe one day it will happen!!

 Therefore, this new tutorial is inspired by this incredible place.

 

Firstly I made a colorful background using alcohol inks and then y get dirty with white acrylic paint drops.

I repeat the previous process but at this time I don't dirty it because I stamped House Row 1 with black permanent ink and then cut it out.

Next I stamped Mixed Media Marks #3 with the same colors I had use in the background but with "Distress ink".

For the decoration I have used a piece of the previous stamped paper another with the Vintage Postcard both torn by hand. Also the pretty houses and the main stamp with a piece of tape.


 I hope you like it and see you soon again!! Hugs!!
 
 
I have used these beautiful stamps...
 
#House Row 1 #Mixed Media Marks 3 #Vintage Postcard
 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!