Junk Journal Page

 Hi, I'm Vero (@Vero.kt) and welcome to today's inspiration. How's everybody ?I've been playing with some of the Rubber Dance designs to create a page in my Junk Journal. I have used Mix a Sentiment 2 , Pencil Marks 4 and Mixed media marks 1. hope you like.

On watercolor paper, I make the pigments react with water, and I use a dryer to speed up the process.


Now it's time to stamp with inks in tones similar to the background.And to add depth. imprinted with black permanent ink.





I chose the moth from the set  Pencil Marks 4 , it is colored with watercolor pencils,


One of the parts that I enjoy the most is the composition, I have to admit that it is usually the part that takes me the most.A few splashes with black acrylic and we would have our page.


Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.I hope you like it as much as I do when making them.

                  






Here are the Rubber Dande Stamps I used:





Pencil marks 4


I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

VerĂ³nica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop