Sketchy Flowery Heart shapes by Ellie Knol

I used the images with the black heat embossing on the journal spread in that post. As I wamted to know what the journal pages were going to look like with white heat embossed images, I also created these inky backgrounds with the flowers on it. 

I chose to use the black stamped images for the heart shapes on the art journal spread, so had these lying around.




A very beautiful leftover, so to speak..  



I decided to use these on cards. 



For the base of the heart I created a background. I stamped script with red ink into wet golden modelling paste. 
It makes it so shiny and beautiful!



A thread around the bottom of the heart finishes it off. 




I did the same for this second card, now with another one of the flowers from the Sketchy Flowers Stamp set. 



I added a transparant button to which I adhered part of the leftover background (from the golden modelling paste) on the back of it.  An easy embellishment to make. 



I also stamped the script onto the background in black, just to tie everything together. 

Hope you like these! 

Have a nice day,

Ellie! 


 Rubber Dance Stamps:
The Rubber Dance Webshop




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop