Dream art journal page by Lisa

 Hi friends! 

Lisa today to share with you my new art journal inspiration for Rubber Dance design team!


To start I brushed some acrylic paints directly with my fingers on the page. I let it dry and so I applied white gesso here and there.


I chose Mixed Media Marks stamp set and I used some stamps with archival inks.


I stamped a butterfly from Inky Friends stamp set and I coloured it with Distress Crayons.


Finally I made some splatters with liquid acrylic paints.


I used these products from the shop: 







I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for today
Hugs, Lisa

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi