Make Art Giant Tag by Toni Tickner

 

Hey everyone, Toni here
Today I've made a giant tag with lots of texture and stamping 
 


Firstly I prepped my tag with Matt gel and stuck down some vintage music paper and a lovely aged dictionary page


Then I lightly scraped some gesso to bring the background together 


There still wasn't enough texture for me though LOL so I used a Tim Holtz circle stencil with Prima white sand texture paste 


After drying with my heat tool I used my stabilo all pencil to add some depth and lightly brush over with a dry brush and gesso and added my favourite Golden fluid acrylic in azo gold 


Then I collected my Rubber Dance stamps using Mixed Media Marks and my ink pad and stamped randomly over the tag 


 Then I used the scissors & paint tube from Artist Plate and wings from the bee & moth from Inky Friends stamped onto white card stock, cut the wings out and added them to arty heart pieces.  Finally I used my die cutting machine to cut out the word Art and adhered it to the tag  and also stitched a border using my sewing machine 

Hope you like this project and give it a go you can also find me on Instagram....Dunn.crafts.decor & 
YouTube.......Crafty by Toni 

Have a fabulous week 
Toni XoXo



Rubber Dance links:

 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands