Golden ATC with Textured Spring by Farida

Hello Rubber Dance Friends, 

it's me, Farida, and I am showing you a very golden ATC today.


I first cut down a piece of heavy weight card stock to the size of 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches. Then I smooched with the watermark inkpad on about one half of the ATC to use a golden marbled embossing powder. After this embossing powder layer is cooled down, I used the tiny heart stamp from the Textured Spring Set to give the background some more interest.

Next I stamped and embossed the two hyacinths, fussy cut them and glued them on top of the background. 


Finally I added a die cut and embossed sentiment to finish up my little goldilicious ATC.

Happy crafting to all of you and don't forget to smile....it makes you look even more pretty ;)

> Farida <



 
Rubber Dance links:

 
 
 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!