Art Journal and Video with Inky Flowers by Katka

Hi, Kate here today.

I am still new in art journal making so I am exploring different ways of how to create a nice page.  I like to create separate easy pages. Today I have for you tutorial for very easy art journal page with minimum supplies, but still very pretty.

You will need just some heavy weight paper, some old papers from a book or some papers with music notes, gel medium or clear gesso, black watercolour marker.  Some waterproof ink and nice stamp set, I used Rubber Dance Inky Flowers.  For colouring some watercolour markers or any water soluble medium.  The sentiment which I used I wrote at my old typewriter.


VIDEO HERE  

 

Here are some close up photos.





Thank you 
Kate


 Rubber Dance links:

 
 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!