Textured Mushrooms Mixed Media Tags with Foiling

Hey Rubber Dance Friends, I have mixed media tags for you again today.

 

The base is, ok, as always, a gel print. This time I made the tags out of corrugated cardboard, which gives a lot of stability. In addition, you can use shipping packages / cardboard boxes for this. 




For the background I also used the FabFoils from WOW! Embossing for the background, do you see the incredible shine? The foils are available in so many different colours, here I chose white and gold.


I first stamped the mushrooms on thin grey chipboard and cut them out. Then I stamped the hats of the mushrooms on gel prints and cut them out. This technique is called paper piercing. It's very cool, isn't it?

I hope you like them :) 

Happy Crafting and a wonderful weekend. Do not miss our next Rubber Dance Moodboard tomorrow, it's fabolous and lots of so so beautiful inspirations for you.

Dunja xx








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands