Cards and matching notebook with Crazy Flowers by Mariken


Hi everyone, 
 
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these two cards and matching notebook.
 
I  made a background using my gelliplate and 
added marks with acrylicpaint and white embossing powder.
Here below you can see the result.

 
I used a  notebook, cut out a piece of the print in the right seize. 
Then I glued this print on the notebook. 
From the left-overs I made two cards.
I added some sentiments on the cards. 
The big DREAM is finished with a white acrylic marker.

 
 The stamps I used:

 

 That's it for this time!
 And at last a little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board April
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
 Enjoy your day and thanks for your visit!
 Mariken






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop