Art Journal Page with Carved Collection by Katka Dachovska

Hi Rubber Dance friends, Kate here today.

Art journals can be fun and can be very easy. Today I will use just one stamp set for my journal. I played with Carved Collection #2.

 

I worked with a separate art journal page, this is my favourite way of art journaling.  I made a very easy background and great focal point with tons of stamped and fussy cut images. All details are in video.

VIDEO HERE https://youtu.be/6YCfEl3aCrw

 

Other material: mixed media paper, white gesso, crackle paste, wow embossing powder - powders -  Earthtone olive, Manuela's honey, metallic copper ultra high, stencil, Lindys sprays, 3D foam tape, liquid glue, chipboard by Tim Holtz, Distress oxide inks - fossilized amber, peeled paint, wild honey

Here are some close up photos.








Have a nice day 
Kate

 

 Rubber Dance links:

 
 
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop