Simply Art Journal Page with Lavenders by Priss

Hello, Stampers!!!

Priss here today, and I'd like to share with you this Journal page.


First, I made my background with the technique that I showed you in my last tutorial, Sunflowers Card here in this blog. This time I used the stamp of the Mixed Media Marks set and my favourites ink pigments in blue and violet colours.
 
Also, you have a video on my channel where I show you the Sunflowers Card technique. And at the end of this post, you will find a little video tutorial of this journal.


Then, I made a Collage with pieces of gauze, ribbons, rice papers, an old book sheet, and threads. Even I used my sewing machine to put some of them in place.


For this page, I used my favourite flower of the Flowers Gone Wild set. I Stamped two of them on a Mixed Media Paper and coloured them with my alcohol markers.
Also, I prepared a video so you could watch the process.


Hope you enjoyed it. 

Please check out the other blog posts for a lot of inspiration from the team and don't forget to share with us your creations using Rubber Dance stamps in the Facebook group Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge. We will love to see them.

Kisses, Priss

Here are the stamps I used

Comments

Denys Zerpa said…
Una completa belleza!! Me encantan los colores, la técnica y el resultado final.
Ellie Knol said…
LOVE these... these colors are so refreshing... although the sunflower is my favorite of the stamp set. :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi