Tag with Flowers Gone Wild by Toni Tickner



Hey everyone, Toni here.
Today I have made a tag using Flowers Gone Wild stamp set, definitely a fave of mine 


This tag started off with lots of Gesso and smooshing with distress inks.
 I love the way the gesso resists 


After the background was really grungy I sewed a border round the edge.
I love these kind of backgrounds because anything goes! Literally anything you like!!


Then I stitched together some collage 'fodder' with canvas and lace for embellishment.
I stamped the flowers and sentiment on white card, cut them out and water coloured using wild honey distress ink.Finally, my favourite part, using my Stabilo All pencil to bring it all together.
I will be posting the process video on Instagram if you'd like to see it
Have a fabulous week 
Toni XoXo


 Rubber Dance links:

 
 
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands