MINI ART JOURNAL PAGE - WISH, DREAM, DO IT

   Hello everyone!! 

Josi Tomàs here. I'm happy to once again use Rubber Dance stamps together. 

Shall we create another Journal Page? But this time, little!!

I have used stamps from 

 I leave you below the photos and step by step for us to do it together.

_____________________________________________________________

STEP BY STEP

1. Create backgrounds with Gelli plate and acrylic paints on different papers (I have used folios and book paper). It's a great idea to use the stamps and you can highlight them with a black marker once the backgrounds are dry).

Note: If you don't have Gelli plate don't worry!! You can do this placing the acrylic paint on the craft sheet, spraying with water and running the paper over it.

2. Cut out the papers and create a collage (I used my mini art journal).
Stamp different stamps on white tissue paper. Cut out and glue on the collage with glue diluted in water. You can also use other textures like die cuts with white tissue paper.

3. I make white embossing with the same stamps that I used when I made the backgrounds with Gelliplate.

 4. Use the stamps again on the vellum paper and Gelli plate backgrounds with black ink (I used a flower and branches). Cut it and give it a layer of "acrylic gel medium" only in the paper, not in vellum, (it will give it a waxed texture). Create the compositions with the flower and branches and paste it on the page. Highlight words with black marker. 


________________________________________

I hope you like it and enjoyed!! 

See you soon Rubber Dance friends!!

 




 Rubber Dance links:

 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!