Cards with the Sketchy Flowers by Mariken

Hi everyone, 
 
Mariken here, with a step by step tutorial for you, 
making these two cards with the lovely Sketchy Flowers. 
Love them so much, they are my favorites..
 
I  made a some backgrounds with my watercolors. 
Just several stripes in different colors.

 
 I colored the flowers with watercolors.

After that I made some marks with Pencil Marks 1. 

With white embossing powder  I embossed the white circles from Grungy Stuff.

 
Then with acrilyc markers I colored the little dots in contrasting colors.

 
 I cutted out the flowers and glued them on the backgrounds.
 So... here below you see the finished cards.
 
 
The stamps I used:
 
 
 

 
 That's it for this time!
 And at last a little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board April
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
 Enjoy your day and thanks for your visit!
 Mariken


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi