Tags and minitags with Textured Flowers and Carved Collection #1 by Mariken


Hi everyone, 
 
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these tags and minitags from the left-overs.

I  made a some backgrounds with alcohol inks and my gelliplate.



After putting the alcohol inks on the gelli plate I added a thin layer white acrylic paint with my brayer.

I used the rainbows from  Carved Collection #1 to make some marks on the gelliplate.

                      In this way I made a few prints in different colors.


I made some tags from the gelliprints and used pieces with beautiful colors.

 From the left-overs I made the little tags. I can't throw lovely paper away...

With stamps from Carved Collection #2 I added some flowers and marks with black ink.


I colored the flowers with watercolors.
Then I cutted them out and glued them on the background.
 
And there you are...six beautiful and colorful tags.
 
 
You can use them like this, as a present with some tulips ...
 

The stamps I used:

Carved Collection #1

                                                                  Carved Collection #2

 

                                                                     Textured Flowers 
 
                                                                    Mix a Sentiment #2

                                                                  Mix a Sentiment #1

 That's it for this time!


 And at last a little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board March
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
Enjoy your day!
 Mariken 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands