Atc´s Little Girl

Hello, I'm Vero (@Vero.kt) and I welcome you to the inspiration of today Saturday. How's everybody?  I've been  playing  with Rubber Dance Pencil Marks #1Carved Collection #1 , Little Witch and Mixed Media Marks to create a colourful ATCs that I hope you like.

Very easy to do! We cut watercolour paper to a size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches, if you prefer to work in cm, 6.4x8.9.  In my case, the paper is smooth and hot pressed, and I coloured the backgrounds with pigments.

When the backgrounds is dry (we can speed up the process with a heat gun) we will add texture and depth with different inks, in my case I have used distress oxide.  To start, I choose a stamp from the Mixed Media Marks, apply the inks, spray water, and stamp, (I'm not looking for definition, I'm looking for a watercolour effect, watery).

 I used the dryer and go back to stamp with different inks, to continue adding depth and texture.

To add depth and highlight the background, a sewing machine stitch.


Choose one of the stamps from the Little Witch set, stamp it, colour it with watercolour pencils, then cut it out and integrate it into the composition.      
                                                                                                
Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.I hope you like it as much as I do when making them.



Here are the Rubber Dance Stamps I used:



 I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Verónica.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!