Mail Art Envelope by Angie Coomber

 Hi arty friends,

it's me again!

I have a quick mail art envelope for you today. 

I had some watercolours to use up and decided to decorate a few envelopes.

I love spending time painting simple leave shapes (very calming and relaxing) so that's the first thing I did. Once the leaves were dry I sketched over them with a fine black pen, then added some neon pink splatter.

I n the spirit of using up things on my desk I stamped some of the Inky Friends on a few Gelli print scraps. For this I used embossing ink and black embossing powder. I cut out the butterflies and decoreated them with a gold gel pen.

Finally I glued the butterflies around the edge of the envelope, leaving space for an address, and added a doodle border around the outside. Oh - and a little word sticker.

Hope you like it!

Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used: Inky Friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!