Cards with Flowers Gone Wild by Mariken

Hi everyone, 
 
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these two cards with the Beautiful stampset Flowers Gone Wild.

I  made a some backgrounds with acrylic paint and my gelliplate
 and glued some cut-outs on it. 
After that I stitched the borders with my sewingmachine.
 
I colored the flowers with watercolors.
Then I cutted them out and glued them on the background.
After that I made some marks with Mixed Sentiments #2
and added BLOOM and FLOWER from Flowers Gone Wild.
There you are, two colorful flowercards!

The stamps I used:

  Flowers Gone Wild.

Mix a Sentiment #2


 That's it for this time!


 And at last a little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board March
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
Enjoy your day!
 Mariken



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life